Sunday, May 4, 2014

SHADOWY TRAILS (Part I- Introduction)

Original photo by Marc G.C Photography



I
t was probably London, XIX century for sure, when it all 


began.


I was the simply youngest daughter of a bakerman and a 


fine dress maker and as you may know I learned 


everything, for nothing.


I was turning 18 when my parents got sick, both at the 


same time, what an awful picture.


The doctor told me they wouldn't last longer, I cried,


  my mind was a chaos, so much I spent hours and 

hours walking alone in the dark of the London streets, till 


one starling night.

I met death and so met life, her name was Rosabelle, the 

most exquisite creature I've ever seen, with her paused yet 


fast and seductive movements, were reason enough to 


make someone stare forever, was a pleasure, indeed.


She looked at me like I was her long lost innocence, she 

stared for some time when finally the alley got immerse in 


the most sacredness and sinfulness voice, but her lips...


I was no crazy, I heard that voice yet her lips were static, 


what is happening? Am I seeing things? Is she even real?


said Out loud And a devilish laugh started to rebound, 


echoing even in my core.


I met the floor and begged it to stop, I was most definitely 


terrified but didn't want to leave, I wanted to see her one


more time, by the time I looked up again I was all alone, And the loneliness was even more terrifying than that evil laugh.

By IneGray

2 comments: