Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A little bit about Breaking Lazyness


Here's the thing folks, this is a project i made up because i'm incredible LAZY.


And i'm not talking about the typical lazy that doesn't want to do her own hair, or shave your own beard, i mean the real deal my friends, the kind of lazy ass that calls friends with misleading arguments of having a chill time watching movies or talking shit just to...once they've arrived to my house and a little bit of amusing chit chat, ask them blatantly if they are hungry, if they say yes then tell them "here, take, bread, spaghetti, the fridge, make something for both of us" And i do have witness and victim, my friend April can give faith and attestation of it.

So, yes, you can call me QUEEN L. and some people would get mad at me because being lazy isn't something to be proud of, but when you have perfected, improved this art, is really hard not to be a proud #teamCan'tReachItDon'tNeedIt.

That is why i started this project, because i've tasted the good and the bad of being  this lazy, at the point where is hard for me to go back, like for example i used to go out more, now... i have to meditate my way out, and i rather stay home watching anime or any tv series instead of going out to see people.- antisocial detected-
Don't get me wrong i still effin love doing nothing, but when i think of things i rather do but just can't because of two options or i'm too poor or i have expensive tastes, then i think to myself
how am i going make things work for me if i'm just laying in bed doing nothing, i just need to find something i 
enjoy, and do it, even tho if is just a little thing, with effort, it will grow and become something i can relay on, and burst my angel wings.

This blog is about me trying to break the laziness is in me by forcing me to write and publish stuff frequently that takes me away from my routine. Making emphasis on things i enjoy like.. fashion/clothing, art, music, my thoughts, hack of life, etc.


 OH HEY! I know some of you  might be grammar nazi and  probably thought "You idjit cant even write properly the name of your blog" .

Well let me tell you this, if you take your time in my blog, you'd realize that if i don't make that mistake in any of my posts i'm probably up for something, and that's right i randomly found the word "lazyness" from the urban dictionary that says is just the lazy way to write "Laziness" which is stupid because the "Y" is just  one space away from the "I" so i laughed and decided to make it happen.


I know most of you will identify with me at some point and is okay, but i'd be glad if you identify with my project and certainly would be great to fire up your motivation to do something against it. Before is too late.





I figured my problems lays in the fact that nothing moves me enough to do something, because i have the perception that every piece of the puzzle will fall in place even if i don't move, and i still think like that, but this time i want to make the twist by making me get better pieces. Start moving so the angels can start blessing.

Maybe one day we can be lazy and don't have thoughts about feeling bad about it. Hahaha
Just like Ed


So my wish for this blog is to finally find a line of thoughts that i'm comfortable with and go with it, and reach so many people i get paid for it. PERIOD.

Let me know about your project for this year. Comment bellow.
Love,
K. 



2 comments:

  1. Its so damn hard to fight against the laziness ;___; its like the hardest thing in the galaxy. Thats a great project, good luuuuck, i hope to do one against mine... One day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm imagining a video clip or even a book with this blog like: confessions from a lazy girl.
    i have passing trough this situation we are lazy cuz we are to cool to flows with the society. But we both know we are doing it wrong.
    Sooner that we think we'll find our way back to that light , the one that inspirited us when we where kids, the one that made us play, dream anyway be ALIVE.

    Thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete