Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 WISH LIST



So yes, another year, another wish list  here mine goes:
(from top left to right/ bottom left to right)

1. My first wish consist in: My super amazing boyfriend coming from netherlands to visit me, since we are in a Long Distance Relationship is been hard for both of us, we haven't met yet, but we are madly inlove and  we're 1 year and 2 months already. I think This year should be our year. <3

2. Headphones, that can actually overcome my super techcrasher aura, i don't understand how is it that technology hates me so much. I want a good pair of headphones indeed, so i can keep listening to my music while working or studying and watching my cool tv series online and of course my forever lovely anime.

 [yes, anime, sue me.]

3. I mean ¿WHO DOESN'T  WANT ONE OF THESE CUTIES?!!  a fujifilm instax mini 8, instant film camera [amazon for those who would like to get me one just saying], i cannot die without one of those in my hands. Period. And you shouldn't either.

4. One of the things i hate the most is losing books to someone else, i used to lend my favorites books to those people i love because i wanted to show them why those books means so much to me, but they just lost them. So 2014 i ain't lending books anymore and i'm going to focus on buying them back, and getting others. Books makes me happy.


5. 2014 pleasure is a skinny plaid jeans, theres nothing else to say, i love edgy outfits.


6. Making real my plans of moving out of my parent's house, and make it worth!

7. I believe every woman needs a good set of make up, for so long i've been delaying the fact that, i will never not look like a drag queen while trying to go full on with eye shadows unless i buy good make up. I mean is not like i wear a lot of it but, i surely should level up.


8. And last but not less, I love me some good shades ya! if i could collect sunglasses like i collect book, i'd be even more happy, but i need one that stop yielding under kcrasher pressure. Yes is not just tech, sunglasses too.


I hope you comment bellow your 2014 WISH LIST, and maybe i'd be able to help you find where to buy it. Cheers~

Adiós mis amores,



K. 

1 comment:

  1. Woah such beautiful wishes, i hope all of them come true, cuz you deserve everything katou chan and this playlist is awesome. Bye.

    ReplyDelete