Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1st day of class (2014)

This was the look i made up yesterday  for my first day of class this 2014.

I truly apologize for not having a good camera, thanks to my boyfriend (Rogier) who is a designer, it got way better (thank you husby).

Really  wanted to share my cute outfit to you guys.

 Yes i said in the last post i cannot go to college with tight skirts or shorts and stuff, but...what can i say? im  90'S KID rebel by nature. !


Skirt, belt: Forever 21

Crop top: Closet DR

The sleeveless  black cardigan, a similar:  forever 21

Hat: Gojane

Eyecat Sunglasses: Amazon
Remember i said i'd go pick my hat? well that's it. I bought it from Gojane.com where i'm a frequent client, and i love it!  Oh they have an official blog too, please follow.


check a close up of my wool sexy hat. which i called Hattie, yes i know i'm a genius giving names, you should check the names i give to your mothers. :)





Why i love Gojane?
Well, to begin with...the prices are mad good crazy, for real, you can find a lot of good priced stuff everytime you enter the site.



And they care about their clients, giving goodies starting by an X amount of purchases, my penultimate buyout they sent me a really good razor.

I wasn't expecting that, and in this purchase the sent me a 5-hour Energy pink limonade in a 57ml bottle, cutest thing ever. I haven't even drink it. Since i study medicine i'm thinking of saving it for the midterms to make it count.


I'll make good use of the pink limonade Gojane, Thanks~!



Adiós mis amores,

K.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit and i love that crop top :) good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete