Saturday, February 8, 2014

My journey on illustrator




 Looking at my boyfriend getting busy with his amazing designs and seeing great others all over the web, i decided to undertake a journey in this design/drawing world, just for leisure and part of my breaking laziness project.

It took me whole day to install and think what should i do first. While my super amazing boyfriend was sharing his screen so he could teach me some basics tools, i was thinking on what should i make first.



So i followed the next equation: 
 Me +narcissist + drawing+ love.





And this is what i got:


-Have mercy-








So, yes, this first design is dedicated to that one special person in my heart.








I'll keep practicing!!


What do you think about my first try? Or any other opinion? ^_^ comment bellow, if you have your own illustration i would pretty much love to see them, share it with us!




K.

2 comments: