Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ai JOURNEY II [Collection]

Ok, i know is been a while i even feel ashamed of my doze off, but i'm back to show you the few illustrations i've done, still not good at all XD BUT i never thought i'd be able to make things look quite decent.

So please comment bellow, i cant stop using the brush, if you have any advice or any other opinion just comment, COMMENT :3


I like polka dots so i made this out of the blue for my twitter account.
 I can be an aerospace plumber now.






HAHA ok i know i suck, please ignore my gore writing in the right. As you can see i made this for my boyfriend, for valentine. Feel free to judge.







Well yeah this one is for our 16th monthsary as you may well read. The silhouette down left is where i live,
 the silhouette up right is where he lives. 

Can you guess where are those? COMMENT BELLOW :3 let me see how good you are in geography. Or guessing ahaha whatever suits your better.



For those who ever been in a long distance relationship knows how lonely it can be. Although is easy to guess even if your are not in one. Is ok, you know why? Because it worth it.
This one was made in a very emo-tional mode. ._. 





 


 Odin knows isn't easy, but  the universe know we are meant to be together <3










This one i just finished righhhhht now, i made it for my bestie Cinthia because of her pie birthday


 ( [3.14] 14/03/14 ) Happy birthday sweetie :3





And well that was pretty much all my Sh*t, feel free to comment bellow how much you hate it or how much you don't or whatever.

Any advice, anything at all. Don't worry i wont make a living out of this for obvious reasons.




Thanks for taking your time to check on this.

K.










0 comments:

Post a Comment